26.1.05

Special

... Some people are so special in our lives that, like a sacred love, like a saint, like some deep secret kept safe from the world’s ugliness, we want to keep their very existence for ourselves. In case you know someone that special, you know how I feel. We don’t want to share anything about this person with anyone. We don’t want to hear his name said by any other person. We don’t want to even say his name aloud.

But I’ll say it.

Steven.

You are one of the most beautiful persons I’ve ever, ever known, FRIEND.

(I could have fallen in love with you. But I shouldn’t, so I didn’t. Or did I?)

Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Hey Daisy,

Thanks for the love - it made me simple. You are very sweet and I am pleased that somehow I contribute to your life though I sometimes feel like I am pushing the ocean through a pinhole.

I hope that all is well with you - your blogs seem to be getting lighter an I take that to mean the things are calming for you.

I saw part of the Rio samba schools last night at a BBQ with a bunch of Brazilians. Gives me saudade.

In other news, I will most likely me accepting a job and giving up contract work for awhile. I am just waiting for an offer. I am sending this from where I will be working.

Speaking of working, got to do a little commercial writing. Be happy.

Hugs,
Steven